Travelling south this winter or spring? While most of us are trying to pack lighter these days, there are a few essentials we recommend bringing along to help you look & feel your best!
- Sunscreen. This is a pretty obvious one! We definitely recommend bringing your favourite & most trusted sunscreen with you for your sun-cation. We suggest TiZo mineral sunscreen for your face as it is a broad-spectrum physical sunscreen which provides instant protection from UVA & UVB. For a feathery-light sunscreen, we choose Jane Iredale Powder-Me-SPF for quick touch-ups and broad-spectrum protection.
- Cleanser. Sunscreen, chlorine, makeup, and sea water are sure to do a number on your skin. Ensure you’re getting a thorough double cleanse in at the end of every day with your favourite cleanser. We recommend Yonka Cleansing Gel to really remove everything from the skin & for a squeaky clean feeling OR One Love Organics Vitamin B Cleansing Oil as it expertly removes anything oil-based from the skin while leaving you feeling silky smooth.
- Bend Capsules. Travel can cause great disruptions in your health & wellness routine. Taking your daily dose of Bend anti-aging formula is easy when you bring your capsules along with you. Not to mention, they provide an added layer of SPF protection that works from the inside out.
- Natural Deodorant. Smell sweet all day long without worrying about harsh chemicals and aluminum-based products touching your skin. Bring along LoveFresh travel size natural deodorant in your favourite scent to keep on hand in your beach bag for quick & easy touch ups as needed!
- Lip Protection. Hydrate & protect your lips with a lip balm containing SPF. We often forget our lips can be just as vulnerable to burning and sun damage as the rest of our skin so it’s important to keep them protected! We recommend TiZo Liptect for maximum sun safety (SPF 45) or Jane Iredale Lip Drink (SPF 15) for extra hydration and a hint of colour.
- Foot Cream. Sun-cations equal LOTS of time in bare feet! When we’re in warmer climates our feet can sweat more causing blistering and discomfort. Try Footlogix Sweaty Feet Formulation to balance out the moisture in the feet and keep your toes happy!