Monday 10am – 6pm
Tuesday 10am – 7pm
Wednesday 9am – 8pm
Thursday 9am – 9pm
Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 4pm
As our guest you are encouraged to reserve appointments in advance to accommodate a time that is best for you. Last minute reservations are welcome, however, are subject to availability.
As a new guest we encourage you to arrive as early as you wish. We do require you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time for consultation & preparation for your treatment.
Please understand that arriving late for your scheduled appointment may shorten your treatment time. As a courtesy to our next guest your treatment will end at the scheduled time. As this time has been reserved especially for you the full rate of your treatment will apply.
Children at Willow
Children are welcome to have services at Willow. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult or have pre-arranged approval of a parent or guardian.
Cash, Debit, Visa & MasterCard
Service & product prices are subject to change without notice. All are subject to 15% HST.
- Street parking is available directly across from Willow (exception: Monday – Friday between 4PM & 6PM)
- Rear of the building: Take driveway beside Mr. Transmission on Almon St. to white building. Park in front of Willow designated spaces as indicated by signage on white building. Take marked pathway alongside white building to Robie St. Take a right. You have arrived – Welcome!
Select your favorites or bring your own!
Willow reserves time especially for you, however, understands that ‘things’ come up. When possible please provide 24 hours notice of appointment cancellation so we can accommodate other guests who want to visit Willow. Missed appointments and cancellations made less than 24 hours will result in a charge of 50% of the scheduled service. Cancellations can be made by phone or e-mail.
Reverse cancellation policy: In the unlikely event Willow cancels or has to reschedule your appointment to another date you will receive 50% off your scheduled service on your next visit.
- Guest Referral Program: As a thank you for sending along your family & friends we are happy to offer you $20 toward any service for each new guest you refer to Willow. On your friend or family members first visit to Willow they will receive $20 off their service that day. Referral credits may not be combined with any other promotions or offers. Only one credit may be applied to each individual service.
- Loyalty Reward Program: Thank you for being a regular guest of ours. You will receive points on all purchases that you make at Willow. These points can be redeemed for future service and product purchases.
- Skincare & Makeup Program: Following a skincare treatment plan recommended by your esthetician is essential in achieving the results you desire. We recognize that this can be a substantial investment – and we think YOU are worth it!! Willow allows you the opportunity to pay half of your purchases the day of your treatment and the other half in 30 days. (The payment plan is available for purchases over $250).
- Recycling Program: Return ANY 3 empty cosmetic bottles/containers and receive 10% off any product in the Boutique.
- Complimentary Services: Skin Consultations, Toe Waxing, Makeup Brush Cleaning, Beverages & Treats.
I have been to Willow Esthetics numerous times to get various things done. The space provided for her esthetics work is relaxing and soothing and I actually do relax. It is a beautiful atmosphere.
Michelle is really personable and has created an ambiance to make you feel comfortable and relaxed! I would highly recommend Willow Esthetics to pamper you and make you feel good!
Michelle listens, understands and provides the results every treatment!